Sharing my love of Stampin' Up products through workshops, classes and sales


Tel: 0781 4451627 Email: alliejolliffe@hotmail.com




Tuesday 2 June 2015

It's here! Gorgeous new catalogue time!



So the wait is over, the fabulous new Stampin' Up Annual Catalogue is now available.  You can click the link HERE to see a PDF version, but if you would like to get one in your hands, drop me a message and I will happily send one out to you!

Today I am sharing a project we made at our Stampin' Up Regional training, using a gorgeous brand new stamp set from the new catalogue, called Awesomely Artistic, which is full of beautiful layering images, perfect for collage-style cards.  This is so different from yesterday's bright projects - Stampin' Up has something for everyone!  Thanks for stopping by...I will be back with more projects tomorrow.





No comments: