Sharing my love of Stampin' Up products through workshops, classes and sales


Tel: 0781 4451627 Email: alliejolliffe@hotmail.com




Monday 31 March 2014

Flower art!

Today I am sharing a gift I made for a good friend who recently redecorated her lounge. She was struggling to find artwork to fit in with her colour scheme, so I decided to make her some :)

I used a piece of Retro Fresh DSP to back the aperture in the box frame, and then made roses using card stock and the spiral flower die from the spring mini.  I created a trendy ombré effect by graduating the colour from Pool Party to Coastal Cabana and then Bermuda Bay.  I spritzed the flowers with smooch spritz and added a rhinestone to the centre for extra glitz.  I used Tombow adhesive and the excellent and oft overlooked rubber craft mat for my glueing.

My friend loved her gift, and has ordered another one.  I hope you like it too.

Thanks for stopping by. Please do leave a comment, I love to read them.

Hugs, Allie x


1 comment:

Inkyfingers said...

This is just gorgeous Allie and will look wonderful on the wall. I love the ombre effect on the flowers.