Sharing my love of Stampin' Up products through workshops, classes and sales


Tel: 0781 4451627 Email: alliejolliffe@hotmail.com




Monday 1 October 2012

Squeeeeee! The new annual catalogue is here!

I am so excited that Stampin' Up's new annual catalogue goes live today!  What's even more exciting is that the new book is 70 pages bigger and has ALMOST ALL the same goodies as the US catalogue!  It's so gorgeous, my wish list is already as long as my arm and I'm sure once you've seen it, yours will be too.



Drop me a line or give me a call if  you'd like a copy at a special price of £4.50 (rrp £5.95).

Better still, why not join my virtual hostess club and get a copy FREE!  This is the perfect way to spread the cost of your stamping supplies and get FREE goodies without having to host a workshop.  You simply sign up to make an order of at least £25 per month (plus P&P) for 6 months and on one of the months, you are the virtual hostess and get to spend the hostess benefits (at least £25) on anything you like in the catalogue!  Members of the club also get free copies of any catalogues and mini catalogues launched during their membership, and inspiring projects and free product to make them every month!  What could be better than to receive a fabulous package of crafting loveliness in the post every month!

I will be looking forward to sharing some projects from the new catalgue with you!

No comments: