Sharing my love of Stampin' Up products through workshops, classes and sales


Tel: 0781 4451627 Email: alliejolliffe@hotmail.com




Monday 9 January 2012

Swaps?

I am still not sure which of my latest projects will be my swap for training on Saturday!  I just can't decide!  Here are some more Spice Cake projects.  Are you fed up of Spice Cake yet? lol.  I just wanted to show you how versatile designer series papers can be.  And I still have more than half a pack left, so at £9.95 they are also amazing value for money!  You get an awful lot of bang for your crafting buck.  So first, a little handbag gift bag...


This cute little project uses just one 6" square piece of DSP, some scraps of card and ribbon, and some brads.


As you can see, I've made it deep enough to hold a fair-sized gift or little pack of sweets, so it would make a great table favour.  Next we have...clothes peg magnet calendars...


Yep, a regular wooden clothes peg, covered with a little strip of DSP (I attached it with sticky strip for a good bond) and decorated with a ribbon bow and a bitty button backed with punched cardstock.  Add a magnet to the back and a calendar, and you're done!  How easy?  But very cute!


These would make a great gift.  You could make two or three co-ordinating ones, leave out the calendar, attach them to a stamped card and give them as fridge magnet memo holders.  I'd be happy with that as a little gift.  Finally, here they are all together.


I'm expecting the lovely UPS man tomorrow, with a little box of new goodies...so you might get something that's not made from Spice Cake papers! lol....or...maybe not!  See you tomorrow to find out!

Hugs

Allie x

2 comments:

Victoria said...

THese are both gorgeous Allie - lurve the little bag. You've put me to shame. I've npt even thought about my swaps for Saturday yet - eeeeek!
victoria
x

Vicky Hayes said...

Nope - never fed up with Spice Cake! Your little bag is stunning and the decorated pegs are a great idea! Vicky x