Sharing my love of Stampin' Up products through workshops, classes and sales


Tel: 0781 4451627 Email: alliejolliffe@hotmail.com




Thursday 1 September 2011

Bleary-eyed, but excited!

Well, I am very bleary-eyed this morning, because I was up until stupid o'clock, poring over the retired list and the demonstrator sneak peek at the NEW CATALOGUE!  Unfortunately, only demos can see it before October 1, but a relaxation of the rules means that I can show you some projects made with new goodies over the next few weeks, so stay tuned!  You're going to love the new catalogue - it's BEAUTIFUL!

I have a limited number of the retiring catalogue available, so if you'd like one, and a copy of the retirement list, contact me ASAP....you only have 4 weeks to order from it, and things sell out quickly, so it's first come, first served.   And as a special offer from me, orders over £50 get free postage, saving you £4.95!

No comments: