Sharing my love of Stampin' Up products through workshops, classes and sales


Tel: 0781 4451627 Email: alliejolliffe@hotmail.com




Wednesday 13 April 2011

One more sleep!

Good afternoon stampers!  I'm very excited!  My Big Shot is being delivered tomorrow, along with a load of dies and embossing folders.  I can't wait!

Plus, I've had very little luck taking decent pics and uploading them with my phone camera, so I've gone and ordered a digital camera too!  And guess when that's arriving?  Yep! Tomorrow!  After that, you won't be able to shut me up!  I'll be able to show you everything I've been working on! 

I've ordered the machine itself, the top note, the pillow box, the mini milk carton, fun flowers, little leaves, the beautiful wings embosslit and two embossing folders.  I've also ordered the Fun Frames stamp set with matching punch, the fabulous owl punch, Baby Blossoms stamp set and the incredible value Neutrals designer series paper stack (a must-have for those bloke cards!)  Woo hoooo!  Let's hope the UPS man is early.

See you tomorrow, hopefully with decent pictures of my newest projects!

Allie x

No comments: